Last weekend I took Calvin to Train Fest.
He loved to watch the trains race by.
There was a train to ride on, too.
He wanted to go on by himself (which made me glad because I didn't want to pay to squeeze myself in there).
Calvin managed to find all the trains that were pulled by Thomas.
Then there was this Thomas to bounce in...
And bounce he did!
This was the only in-focus picture I could get.
It was hard to catch him in the frame.
But I managed to get a few good shots.
Up!
Up!
And away!
Then there were the Thomas the Train tables.
They had enough for everyone.
There was even music and story time.
Calvin loved to sing and dance along.
He has become soooo much better at listening to a performer or reader since starting school.
Then it was on to more trains.
And more trains.
So many different trains to see!
SO much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment