We met with some friends at a local tennis court to burn some of the kids' energy.
Not sure if the kids or parents were more tired in the end.
Calvin and Chip tried to hit the ball,
whether in the air or on the ground.
They quickly figured out where we were getting the balls and helped themselves.
Addie's grandpa tried to get her interested in hitting a ball
without much success.
But she sure was interested in the balls that went outside the court.
There was lots of trading of rackets.
Chip with Calvin's racket.
Calvin with Chip's mom's racket.
Daddy with Addie's racket.
There was birthday cake from Chip's mom's birthday.
Chip offered Addie some, if she was willing to eat crumbs off the court.
" I'll get my own. Thanks."
"Alright, chocolate in. I'm good now. Who's up for a game?"
"We just like to scare the parents by coming extremely close to getting hit by a ball!"
While I'm not a tennis player, this sport is nice because the kids are fenced in, which means less chasing for the parents.



















No comments:
Post a Comment