So I am jumping over a lot of photos I have waiting to be posting and going straight to today. Today we had trick or treating in our neighborhood. Calvin got all dressed up in his monkey suit. Literally.
This is Calvin doing his monkey impression.
He was SO excited to walk down the street with his good friend Naomi.
And to get to walk up to every house on the block.
He borrowed Chip's monkey leash to go with the costume.
He liked to walk with one piece of candy in each hand.
You can see the little monkey peeking over his shoulder.
Walking up with the big kids.
Opps! He kept dropping his precious pieces of candy.
He didn't really know what he was carrying.
Til he tasted some chocolate.
Then he got a little hyper!
And wanted some more!
I have to wonder what was going through his little mind on this fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment