Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Itty Bitty Baby

Calvin and I went over to Baby Isla's house to finally get to meet her. 
Hi everybody! I'm Isla! 
 
 This is not her mommy holding her. This is Anne.

 This is Anne's daughter Kaitlyn and her unique method of mobility. 
                                     She pulls herself forward with her arms.

 I think she is going to be a swimmer.
 Calvin had to check out this Baby Isla he's heard so much about and seen so many pictures of.
 Calvin liked Kaitlyn's hair.
 Kaitlyn wasn't so sure about her mommy holding Baby Isla.
 Giving Anne an idea of what having 2 kiddos might be like.
 So where was Isla's mommy? Entertaining Calvin, of course.
 She did that as I got my turn holding the little one. She says,"Hmmm. What is this thing?"
 "I think it might be my hand."
 "It IS my hand!Yay!"
Isla is growing fast and packing on the pounds. Quite the impressive preemie!

No comments: