Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Calvin visited a pumpkin patch with his mommy and Grandma Sarah. 
Oh no! Where did Calvin go?
 Right! A wagon. Calvin was not about to stay in his stroller.
 Say pumpkin!
 I'll take the cute pumpkin in the middle.
 Oh no! It's attacking me!
 He got to ride a tractor.
 This is Wisconsin on a farm so there is no age limit on who can drive heavy farm machinery.
 His only passengers were pumpkins.
 Oh my! A tower of hay!
 He got to run around on the hay bails with the big kids.
 Whoa!
 Thanks, Grandma!
 Closer to the top. We got all the way to the top but Grandma has those pictures on her camera.
 He got to play hide and seek with Grandma in the hay.
I'm gonna get you!
  Found you!
 Trying to get up on his own.
 Crawling over the big bails.
 My little pumpkin.
 I'm so big!
We were there for hours. 
So much fun! 
And no sneezing with all that hay!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Calvin is the cutest pumpkin!