Saturday, April 19th we headed to the airport to visit Auntie Erin, Uncle Byron, Orson, and Hugo in Portland.
Calvin insisted on bringing his pillow from his bed "so I can sleep on the airplane".
A little bungie cord and he was able to take car of his own stuff.
He had to spend some time looking at his favorite spot in the Milwaukee airport.
Then it was on to looking at the airplanes. "Is that our plane?"
After a flight to Vegas (complete with lollipop)
and a hot dog during our layover,
it was back on the plane to Portland.
A great way to keep Calvin busy was to let him take photos with my camera. We have about 30 photos of the airplane's wing.
He took better photos then I thought he would.
This is the woman behind us, sleeping I assume.
When he wasn't taking photos, he was doing things like this.
We were glad to get on the ground and see Uncle Byron!
No catastrophes! We were pleased coming out ahead of last year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment