Sunday, February 24, 2013

Babysitting Swap

Last week, I watched Chip and Calvin while Chip's parents went house shopping and then Chip's mom watched them while I ran some errands. 
Chip thought it was hilarious to fall off Calvin's cow.

  They entertained eachother most of the time with just some guidance on sharing here and there.
 Chip also loved this Sesame Street toy.
 Calvin tried to entice him with some books but Chip wasn't sold.
 So Calvin decided to join in.

 Then Calvin introduced Chip to his basket of balls and animals.

 It kept them enthralled for quite some time.





 Until it was time to move back to the cow.

 And do some rolling around on the floor.


 I got them to sit still very briefly for a posed picture.
 Then it was on to the kitchen to rattle some pans, literally.


 They would very carefully hang things on the hooks
 and then attack them, making all sorts of noise.
 What else to do?

 After the kitchen came some work on the tool bench.
 There was some definite difficulty sharing here so I had to intervene with other options.
 Then they would switch.



Such good and fun boys.

No comments: