We made a trip to the Portland Zoo on a beautiful day!
The boys got to ride a hippo.
And catch a mouse.
I love the look on Calvin's face in this one. Wish I knew what his little brain was thinking.
We fed Calvin to the lions...
...which he enjoyed.
And the boys played with the lion cubs.
And I guess Calvin isn't afraid of snakes!
And the big boy Orson got to climb a mountain.
We stopped for snacks. Looks like Auntie Erin threw her popcorn all over the ground!
And we did a lot of walking.
There really were real animals there and not just statues but Calvin didn't really notice any of them. He was much more interested in seeing all the people.













1 comment:
that day was so fun! and sunny!
i can't believe how messy i am when i eat popcorn :-)
Post a Comment