Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Generations At Play

Last week, we went with some friends to another indoor play area called Generations at Play. They had lots of great toys.
Calvin liked checking out the cute kid in the mirror.
 While it looks like he is crawling, don't get excited. He is still army crawling everywhere.
 But that army crawl sure gets him where he wants to go. 
"Hmmm what's over here?"

 "Do I want to leave the toys?"

 "Mom is watching so there must be something good that I'm not supposed to get into over here."
" Maybe I want to go back."

 There he goes, dragging his wounded body away from all the toys.
 
 He loved this monkey.


 After play, comes sleep.

 Nice little power nap.

Up for more action. Kinda.

 "Chip, you don't want that pacifier, do you?"

Can't wait to go back when Calvin is feeling better (he may have stuck one too many "germ"-y toys in his mouth).

No comments: