Monday, September 5, 2011

Vacation Part 3

We survived the trip home! Only one major meltdown that required getting off the highway at the nearest exit to rescue Calvin from his evil car seat. Just wanted to share some more random pictures from our trip.

 Playing with all the great toys Grandma Happy had for him. And chewing on his fingers, of course.
 Hanging out with Aunt Karen.
One big happy family.
 First day on the beach. I apologize for our blindingly white skin.
 It was beautiful weather (once the hurricane was over).
 Hanging out with the grandparents.
 Just wanted to show how curly his hair is when it's wet.
 Good head lift. Bad balding head.
 Sitting in Pop-Pop's chair.

  A new thing is puckering his lips and "blowing bubbles" (it's really just spitting all over).

 Reading with Grandma Happy on the beach.
Calvin performed his first legitimate roll-over during this trip. This is not him doing it. Sadly, I missed it. This is him trying the next night. Only Pop-Pop saw it. The rest of us were too busy talking. He has done it once since we got home and this time I saw it!

No comments: